Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DISNEY!!!

So here we are, and I'm in Orlando.

There's really not that much to say. I mean I can go on and on about how cool my roommates are, and how badass the apartments are. But, most of you know this, so why explain.

Check in was a joke. Everything about it was so easy and painless. I thought it would be hell, but we got through so fast, it seemed like an array of paper work.

I am working at the Wilderness Lodge doing recreation, which apparently is boat rental or working the arcades. I'm totally fine with both, because I grew up around boats and I'm a gamer nerd.

The only thing wrong is that I'm scared like crazy. I don't know if its because of the new job or new town. I thought I would be ok, because, let's be honest, I'm not exactly known for staying in one place for a long time.

I'm just scared because of how Disney is, one mistake and peace.

No we have traditions tomorrow, and 4 hours of shit in full business attire will be hell, but fun at the same time.

I could go on and on, but I'm drinking beer with the roomies. So, have a good night everyone, and hit me up if you wanna hang.

1 comment: